The SAR is a well known trend confirmation indicator providing "dots of direction and duration". Our powerful GPS metric is an improvement of that indicator with superb accuracy and results.
The GPS offers several advantages and benefits including:
- Allowing early trend entry
- Guidance in staying with that trend
- Trading profits are larger
- A built in self-adjusting stop-loss indicator
- A great confidence builder
We use our TDI (Trend Directional Indicator) in conjunction with the GPS indicator.
Bring up a chart with a traditional .02/.20 or .02/.10 SAR and compare its signals to the S&P500 below using the GPS.
S&P500 - Dec 2016 to Jun 2017